Golden Mylk Sweet Potato Curry Soup
Have you ever used herbal tea in your soup broth? We love finding creative ways to add more herbal allies to our recipes, and this Golden Mylk Sweet Potato Curry Soup is no exception. Powered by our Golden Mylk Elixir and Defense Artisan Tea, this nourishing recipe is packed with immune-boosting and restorative herbs that will warm you up from the inside out.
Golden Mylk Elixir
Golden Mylk features plant-powered ingredients that soothe the body and mind. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen that helps regulate stress response, encouraging peace and calm. Turkey Tail contains prebiotic properties that feed good bacteria and promote balance within the gut microbiome. Turmeric’s warming properties can support circulation while reducing inflammation.
Defense Artisan Tea
Get ahead of cold and flu season with our Defense Artisan Tea. This fortifying loose-leaf tea blend is packed with herbal allies that support immunity. Elderberry, Astragalus, and Echinacea are just a few of the herbs included in this formula. Sip from your favourite mug or add it to your soup broth to cultivate comfort and wellness during the long winter months.
What You'll Need
1 TB Coconut Oil
1 Medium White Onion diced
3 Cloves Garlic minced
3/4 TSP Harmonic Arts Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
1/2 TSP Ground Black Pepper
2 Cups Coconut Mylk
1 Cup brewed Harmonic Arts Defense Artisan Tea
4 TB Harmonic Arts Golden Mylk Elixir
1 Large Sweet Potato cubed
1 TB Yellow Curry Powder
How to Make Your Golden Mylk Sweet Potato Curry Soup
- Add coconut oil and onions to a large pot over medium heat. Sauté until they start to brown.
- Stir in garlic, salt, and pepper, and sauté briefly.
- Add coconut mylk, Defense Artisan Tea, sweet potatoes, and curry powder. Boil for 5 minutes while stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat, cover, and bring to simmer for another 25 minutes.
- Add Golden Mylk, taste, and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Purée with a blender, food processor, or immersion blender.
- Pour into your favourite bowl and enjoy!
Looking for more ways to give your immune system a boost? Check out our Immunity Wellness Collection to explore plant-powered products that fortify your body’s defenses, naturally.
Disclaimer: We strongly advise limiting intake to one serving daily to ensure a balanced and safe experience. Please consult your healthcare practitioner before adding any new herbs to your wellness routine.
Have questions? Contact us HERE