'Shroom School: How to Cultivate Mushroom Synergy
Why have one when you can have them all? As functional mushrooms become more popular, many people are curious about how to maximize their benefits. Cultivating synergy with mushroom medicine is as simple as understanding each mushroom’s unique properties. Then, you can choose the right combination based on your wellness needs.
Disclaimer: This blog is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice. Please consult your health care practitioner before adding any new herbs to your wellness routine.
What is Mushroom Synergy?
Synergy means combining two or more things to create an effect greater than the sum of its parts. In the context of functional mushrooms, cultivating synergy involves taking at least two different mushrooms to enjoy their combined benefits. Doing this can create a more efficient wellness regime and allow you to notice effects more quickly.
What Benefits do Mushrooms Have to Offer?
Functional mushrooms have a holistic effect in our bodies. Their medicinal compounds facilitate whole-body harmony. With consistent use, you can expect:
- Improved digestive wellness with Turkey Tail.
- Increased energy and endurance with Cordyceps.
- Stronger resilience to stress with Reishi.
- Enhanced memory and focus with Lion’s Mane.
- Improved immunity with Chaga.
Each of these top 5 mushrooms support immune system intelligence. Click here to take a deeper dive into the unique benefits of each functional mushroom.
Our Top 3 Synergistic Blends
Move through your day with a calm and clear mind with Reishi and Lion’s Mane. Reishi is an adaptogen known for grounding the body and mind. Lion’s Mane has been used for centuries to promote focus and clarity.
Immunity starts in the gut! Support a healthy microbiome and get a boost of antioxidants with Chaga and Turkey Tail. Turkey Tail contains prebiotic fibre that supports digestive wellness. Chaga fortifies the immune system.
Creative Energy Boost
Find the energy to tap into your creative juices with Cordyceps and Lion’s Mane. Cordyceps is used in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) for enhancing energy, endurance and performance. Lion’s Mane gives us the brain space to access new ideas.
The Ultimate Mushroom Synergy
Our 5 Mushroom blend captures the benefits of 5 functional mushrooms: Chaga, Cordyceps, Lion’s Mane, Reishi and Turkey Tail. Together, they work to support all systems of the body. Access these benefits through three different mediums:
- Take your functional mushrooms on-the-go with our 5 Mushroom Capsules and stick to your wellness routine, no matter what life throws at you.
- Add our water-soluble 5 Mushroom Concentrated Powder to coffee, tea or smoothies. These powders feature 100% fruiting body mushrooms with potent extract ratios.
- Our 5 Mushroom Tincture is formulated by Clinical Herbalists and hand-crafted on Vancouver Island. It features 100% fruiting body mushrooms.
Use our Store Locator to find a Harmonic Arts retailer near you and shop our highly requested Mushroom Capsules!
Curious to learn more about functional fungi? Click here to watch our Modern Mushroom Medicine webinar, hosted by our Co-Founder, Yarrow Willard (Cl.H).
Have questions? Contact us HERE