Cordyceps Energy Bars
Power up with Cordyceps! These no-bake, 6-ingredient bars are packed with healthy fats, plant-based protein, and our Cordyceps Concentrated Mushroom Powder to energize and support recovery while on the go.
Cordyceps Mushroom Powder
This functional mushroom is prized for its impressive action on the respiratory system. Cordyceps improves oxygen uptake, helping to circulate more oxygen into our cells. This works to increase endurance, build strength and combat fatigue. Learn more about the benefits of Cordyceps here.
Hemp Seeds are rich in essential fatty acids and protein that promote energy production and strengthen the immune system. Chia Seeds nourish the brain and stimulate energy with omega fatty acids, fiber, protein, and antioxidants.
Take these Cordyceps Energy Bars on-the-go to fuel your summer adventures! This recipe makes 16 bars.
What You’ll Need
Food Processor or Mixing Bowl
8x8 Baking Dish
1 ½ Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
1 Cup Almond or Cashew Butter
½ Cup Hemp Seeds
¼ Cup Chia Seeds
⅓ Cup Maple Syrup or Raw Honey
1 TSP Cinnamon
How to Make Your Cordyceps Energy Bars
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl or food processor until it forms a thick dough.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Press the mixture flat into the baking dish.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, or overnight.
- Once set, lift from the dish and divide into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
- Grab on the go to supercharge your outdoor adventures!
Click here to shop our Cordyceps Concentrated Mushroom Powder!
Disclaimer: We strongly advise limiting intake to one serving daily to ensure a balanced and safe experience. Please consult your healthcare practitioner before adding any new herbs to your wellness routine.