Elizabeth Ferns | June 13, 2023
Uplifting Adaptogen Mocktail
Coast through your summer feeling refreshed and at ease with this Uplifting Adaptogen Mocktail. This grounding recipe is packed with functional mushrooms, nervine herbs, and soothing adaptogens that help the body adapt to stress and promote balance in the face of stressors.
Disclaimer: We strongly advise limiting intake to one serving daily to ensure a balanced and safe experience. Please consult your healthcare practitioner before adding any new herbs to your wellness routine.
What You'll Need
- 2 TSP Harmonic Arts Adapt Artisan Tea
- 2 Droppers of Harmonic Arts Uplifted Spirits Tincture
- 1 TB Harmonic Arts Chaga Syrup
- Ice Cubes
- Sparkling Water
- Optional: 1/2 - 1 TSP Honey
How to Make Your Uplifting Adaptogen Mocktail
- Simmer 2 TSP of Adapt Artisan Tea in 500 mL of water for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool for up to an hour. Optional: Add honey for sweetness while the tea is still warm.
- Add your cooled tea, Uplifted Spirits Tincture, and Chaga Syrup to a tumbler glass and stir.
- Pour into your favourite glasses and top with sparkling water and add ice.
- Share with a friend who uplifts your spirits and enjoy!
Improve focus and memory with Lion's Mane, nature's brain booster! Learn how to support cognitive health and more with this dynamic nootropic.
With so many functional mushroom products on the market, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by options. This blog shares exactly what to look for when buying mushroom supplements to determine the highest quality and potency.