Heart-Opening 5 Mushroom Truffles
Is there really anything like chocolate for cheering the soul? There’s a reason why we crave chocolate when we’re feeling stressed out, imbalanced or overwhelmed.
Often called the “food of the gods”, Cacao is a gentle plant medicine that helps us connect to the energetic space of the heart - helping us live more fully, intentionally and heart-centered. Cacao opens the blood vessels and increases blood flow. When coupled with medicinal mushrooms and herbs, it provides a gateway for plant medicines to deeply fortify the body, mind and spirit, helping us feel more aligned and attuned with ourselves.
These rich, heart-nourishing vegan truffles are easy to prep and feature our 5 Mushroom Chocolate Elixir. Brimming with energizing heirloom Cacao and immune-fortifying mushrooms, this delicious treat optimizes overall health and clarity.
Reishi opens the heart, dispels nervous tension and induces a state of relaxed focus while modulating the immune system.
Chaga deeply restores immune function, soothes inflammation and prevents oxidative stress.
Lion’s Mane strengthens memory, boosts clarity and increases focus.
Cordyceps restores inner strength, increases physical stamina and energizes the body.
Turkey Tail soothes and resets digestion, supports optimal liver function and fortifies the immune system.
Disclaimer: We strongly advise limiting intake to one serving daily to ensure a balanced and safe experience. Please consult your healthcare practitioner before adding any new herbs to your wellness routine.
1¼ Cup Vegan Dark Chocolate, finely chopped
90 ML Coconut Mylk
½ TSP Vanilla Extract
2 TSP Maple Syrup (Adjust amount to your sweetness preference)
- Finely chop your dark chocolate and set aside in a bowl.
- Warm coconut mylk in a saucepan.
- Add coconut mylk to bowl of chopped dark chocolate.
- Cover bowl with a towel to trap the heat for 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla and maple syrup, stirring thoroughly.
- Uncover the mixture and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. The mixture is ready for scooping when a knife comes out clean!
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out small balls and roll to perfection.
- Toss balls in Harmonic Arts 5 Mushroom Chocolate Elixir for a nourishing coat of mushroom-y goodness.
- Refrigerate again for firmness, and enjoy!
What have you created with our superfood 5 Mushroom Chocolate Elixir?
Have questions? Contact us HERE