5 Immunity-Building Habits
The impact of the Coronavirus is being felt worldwide. Help your body fight off infection with these 5 holistic immunity-building habits:
1. Reduce Stress: Stress weakens your immunity. Meditating and spending time in nature can be a great stress relief. Soak in that sun!
2. Sweat it out: Did you know sweating increases your white blood cell count? Exercise 30 minutes a day, and take time for a well-deserved bath or sauna session.
3. Cut down on sugar & alcohol: Too much is a strain on your system. Treat yourself, but use moderation.
4. Avoid smoke/smoking: Cigarettes, wood fires, and even vehicle exhaust inhibit our immune response! Keep those anti-bodies strong.
5. Fill up on herbal allies like Elderberry, Reishi, Chaga, and Seaweed. These are some of nature's best anti-viral immune-boosters!
Shop our Immunity Collection today.
Disclaimer: This blog is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice. Please consult your health care practitioner before adding any new herbs to your wellness routine.
Have questions? Contact us HERE